Anybody have (or know where to get) the EGR tube that came with BBK unequal shorties?

reddy351

10 Year Member
Jun 13, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Hello. I am getting ready to put some BBK shorties on my 94 GT. I do want to keep the EGR. I bought the headers used and don't have the "special" EGR tube that came with them, when they were new. Does anyone have that tube? (New, used, or otherwise.) If not, where can I buy it? I used the search function and "sifted" for over an hour and then went to BBK's website, as well as 50resto and Late Model Performance. (Or whatever it's called.) No one has it listed.

I COULD make/modify the original one, but where I'll be doing the swap doesn't have the tools necessary to do that. I have my basic hand tools and electric drill/jigsaw/grinder, etc. I'm not sure that will be enough to fab. something, if I need to. I really don't want to build it out of copper pipe, either. I would just like to have the part laying there, ready to bolt on. :) PM me, if you have one.

Thanks in advance, :SNSign: !!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

If you didn't get a hold of one, I would've been able to tell you how to make one using 1/2" flexible copper tubing and the tools you have available. That's what I'm running now :nice: