Anyone ever heard of putting an entire SVO front doghouse on a 93 convertible?

Show me any automotive manual, that has the word Doghouse, Tranny, Dizzy, Pumpkin, Chunk, Wrinkle walls, Pop-ups, or a 3/4 cam referring to any of the items before.

Not an automotive manual, but imagine you are on a blind date. Things are going well and your "wrinkle walls" start to "pop up". You have almost reached "3/4 cam" when you realize she is a "tranny". You instantly become "dizzy" and begin to vomit "pumpkin size chunks". Could happen. I hope this reply doesn't land me in the "doghouse". :cool:

• Clever
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Not an automotive manual, but imagine you are on a blind date. Things are going well and your "wrinkle walls" start to "pop up". You have almost reached "3/4 cam" when you realize she is a "tranny". You instantly become "dizzy" and begin to vomit "pumpkin size chunks". Could happen. I hope this reply doesn't land me in the "doghouse". :cool:
Damn dizzy tranny's picking pumpkins with 3/4 cams trying to straighten wrinkled side walls on a dog house seems to have forgotten about the bologna burning

Reactions: 1 users
Now all I can think of is a nasty pitbull, chained, laying under the front half of a dirty car. The music plays , and here comes Sally Struthers.
3BAD4DB5-6D2E-496B-9FF5-B6EFCB117E66.gif

On a more serious note, I think you’re getting her confused with Sarah McLachlan

I've never heard of a front clip being called a “ Dog House”. And I’ve lived in Iowa, and Nebraska, and Colorado before landing in Alabama. Rednecks are alive and well in all of those states.

Boy you ain't a $hittin!! They're all over this great land of ours, not just Kentucky (OR Alabama, West Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana...........)! They're in every state in the Union, but unfortunately it's only the southern states (like Kentucky.....) that get that stereotype. As I think I said in another post somewhere here, there isn't much pride in the general population as far as intelligence and education goes. All I know is it doesn't do much good to either try and teach or otherwise persuade others on the internet about things like that in hopes to better the community. People prefer blissful ignorance as well as expect to be catered to. So, for the most part, I'll just answer my interpretation of their questions and move on.

Boy you ain't a $hittin!! They're all over this great land of ours, not just Kentucky (OR Alabama, West Virginia, Mississippi, Louisiana...........)! They're in every state in the Union, but unfortunately it's only the southern states (like Kentucky.....) that get that stereotype. As I think I said in another post somewhere here, there isn't much pride in the general population as far as intelligence and education goes. All I know is it doesn't do much good to either try and teach or otherwise persuade others on the internet about things like that in hopes to better the community. People prefer blissful ignorance as well as expect to be catered to. So, for the most part, I'll just answer my interpretation of their questions and move on.
U r prolly rite

Is this the appropriate thread to mention that it would be nice if you shortened your sig?

Kurt

Is this the appropriate thread to mention that it would be nice if you shortened your sig?

Kurt

Maybe..... :rlaugh:
I'll look into doing something with it tomorrow at work if I've got time (which I should, census is down so far this week). It is nice having the info to pass along when anyone asks though. But I also agree it's annoying that it expands on you while you're scrolling by.....

Maybe..... :rlaugh:
I'll look into doing something with it tomorrow at work if I've got time (which I should, census is down so far this week). It is nice having the info to pass along when anyone asks though. But I also agree it's annoying that it expands on you while you're scrolling by.....

Put some build treads on here. Then put all 3 cars in pictoral orders with a brief description and link below. I think that would be cool for everyone. I see a thread that is 26 pages long with an interesting topic, and almost skip it, only to realize that you replied 8 times, and therefor 10 of those pages are your sig.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user
Put some build treads on here. Then put all 3 cars in pictoral orders with a brief description and link below. I think that would be cool for everyone. I see a thread that is 26 pages long with an interesting topic, and almost skip it, only to realize that you replied 8 times, and therefor 10 of those pages are your sig.

Kurt

Ok, it feels a lot more tolerable now, what do you think? Huge improvement, huh?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user