Fox What tire size is anybody with 17x9/17x10 wheels running?

• Sponsors (?)

3/4 of the foxes left are on them . Half the wheels everyone has on even regular cars are made there too unless you have like forgeline , fiske, ccw money etc

I know, it's sad. I actually have original Eagle Alloys on my car. I just got a line on some original Ford equipment 17"x9" gray Cobra Rs this week. Those are worth their weight in gold, but nobody knows the difference. I'm not putting my life on the line for a set of wheels that crack because they are made out of pot metal.

Kurt

I know, it's sad. I actually have original Eagle Alloys on my car. I just got a line on some original Ford equipment 17"x9" gray Cobra Rs this week. Those are worth their weight in gold, but nobody knows the difference. I'm not putting my life on the line for a set of wheels that crack because they are made out of pot metal.

Kurt
I’ve had 3 sets and drive on some of the worst roads in this country . Can’t go diving into pot holes and stuff idc what wheels you have on the car . Love some oem 95 r wheels

I’ve had 3 sets and drive on some of the worst roads in this country . Can’t go diving into pot holes and stuff idc what wheels you have on the car . Love some oem 95 r wheels

You don't live in Wayne County Michigan; you don't know what bad roads are. The problem is, I know those OEM Cobra R wheels are easily worth $220/each, and I was offered a set for $400. I just don't think anyone will know the difference between quality wheels and what American Muscle is peddling for $400/set.

Kurt

You don't live in Wayne County Michigan; you don't know what bad roads are. The problem is, I know those OEM Cobra R wheels are easily worth $220/each, and I was offered a set for $400. I just don't think anyone will know the difference between quality wheels and what American Muscle is peddling for $400/set.

Kurt
No I lived in New York City my whole life ..... lol I know what bad roads are

But I understand where you’re coming from

Reactions: 1 user
255/40/17 front
315/30/17 rear

SC Reps. 17x8 front / 17x10 rear

ARP studs with a 1/2” Baer spacer. Bilstein quads. VERY tight tolerances but all fits. Have QA1’s set pretty high so she doesn’t move much. No rub unless a really big dip with wife and daughter in car. Then it’s ever so slight. But I LOVE the way it looks, so I just deal.

Attachments

• 3A81A59E-471F-49E3-85C6-3EFE18635B43.jpeg
    3A81A59E-471F-49E3-85C6-3EFE18635B43.jpeg
    281.2 KB · Views: 168
No I lived in New York City my whole life ..... lol I know what bad roads are

But I understand where you’re coming from

Speaking of bad New York roads:
Took a run to Six Flags yesterday. Was pleasantly surprised at Belt Parkway. Nice to see they finally fixed the minefield it used to be. Hadn’t driven that way in many years.

Speaking of bad New York roads:
Took a run to Six Flags yesterday. Was pleasantly surprised at Belt Parkway. Nice to see they finally fixed the minefield it used to be. Hadn’t driven that way in many years.
It’s gotten better for sure . I live out that way now . About 25 min from 6 flags