• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech

Anyone have any WRX experience?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CivicEater
  • Start date Start date Apr 1, 2004
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2

btracer02

Member
Dec 25, 2003
146
0
16
coatesville, PA
Apr 2, 2004
#21
  • Apr 2, 2004
  • #21
btw... ive beat him everytime we've raced and his best time was a 14.1 with a 2.0 60ft
 

btracer02

Member
Dec 25, 2003
146
0
16
coatesville, PA
Apr 2, 2004
#22
  • Apr 2, 2004
  • #22
my friends stock 97 trans am runs 13.8 and slaps the wrx kid in the face with his dick every time.... he now has y pipe, lt's, cat back, 160 therm, intake, and a lil juice. runnin 12.8 all day
 
C

CivicEater

New Member
Jan 29, 2004
579
0
0
Apr 2, 2004
#23
  • Apr 2, 2004
  • #23
LMAO...so I am getting that they run low 13's with boost controllers, along with some running 14's with boltons.....guess I have to find out what exactly he has.....and if he can drive
I guess I always thought they were trash cuz I see old women driving them to the dentist
 

The Hitman

Founding Member
Oct 17, 2001
2,541
0
0
Orlando, FL
Apr 2, 2004
#24
  • Apr 2, 2004
  • #24
I beat a stock 5 speed model about a year ago.. and it wasn't an easy kill.. nor was it "a walkin."
 
S

smokediver27

New Member
Jun 16, 2003
203
0
0
Florida
Apr 2, 2004
#25
  • Apr 2, 2004
  • #25
Went to Orlando Speedworld tonight,,,fastest I saw ran a 13.9, from what I could see, they were a little slow off the line, but made it up pretty quick. Nice cars IMHO.
 

sixty9boss302

Founding Member
Jun 27, 2001
234
0
0
Pittsburgh PA or Rochester NY
Apr 3, 2004
#26
  • Apr 3, 2004
  • #26
Nice cars, quick, but its like a sadan not a sports car. don't race em drunk cuz i'm durnk and you shouldn't ever drive drunk. peace brotha''''s.
 

95snoozer

Active Member
Dec 14, 2002
2,572
1
48
RCR
Apr 3, 2004
#27
  • Apr 3, 2004
  • #27
CivicEater said:
LMAO...so I am getting that they run low 13's with boost controllers, along with some running 14's with boltons.....guess I have to find out what exactly he has.....and if he can drive
I guess I always thought they were trash cuz I see old women driving them to the dentist
Click to expand...
with boost controller and open down pipe(full turbo back) intake and tuning low mid 13s an STi will do that stock
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Electrical Lincoln Mark VIII Replacement Fan Motor
  • AeroCoupe
  • Saturday at 5:55 PM
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
76
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Saturday at 8:14 PM
AeroCoupe
S
Speedometer Calibration
  • Sonny Bibb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
4
Views
149
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 13, 2026
Sonny Bibb
S
Melling M-10687 Green Spring
  • AeroCoupe
  • Aug 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
186
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 23, 2026
AeroCoupe
Resolved 1999 cobra removed lower intake manifold to crossovertube
  • hvcobra99
  • Sep 6, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
0
Views
109
SVT Tech Forum Sep 6, 2026
hvcobra99
3
Fox 351 dipstick showing overfull?
  • 387lx
  • Feb 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
1
Views
167
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Feb 9, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 1994 - 1995 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?