Roush Anyone have pics of Tim S old 96 Saleen Cobra Speedster?

svt5150

Jan 21, 2003
nor*cal
Probably one of my favorite Saleens. Wish he was still doin the PF Racing pieces on the side but I have found quite a few parts over the years. I have a couple pics but Im sure there are some SO CAL guys that have many from teh Saleen and Knotts shows. Anyone know where the car is now?

• Sponsors (?)

I rode in his car back in 2000 when I picked up 94-11 from the owner in So CA. I was not a big fan of the wood interior trim (not my taste) but the fit and finish was top notch. Tim took great pride in building that car and did it all first class.

I really liked all of the carbon fiber interior trim, cf cowl, cf lightbar, cf everything else though. Really outside the box and cool at the time (still cool now IMO)

The last time I saw the car was on Ebay where it sold for around $25k in (I think) 2003.

It was 96-0409.

Here are some more

Wilwood.gif

SoCal_Open_010.jpg

SoCal_Open_009.jpg

Saleen_Show_2002__2.jpg

Saleen_show_1_-2002.jpg

Luigis.jpg

DSCN1040.jpg

DSCN1039.jpg

DSCN0499.jpg

dash.jpg

Dsc00754.jpg

Chrome_Round_Knobs.jpg

Cfwing6.jpg

cflb_1.jpg

Please help!

I bought a set of these front Splitters and no shop knows how to install them. Can someone please do me a big favor and take a picture from below. I want to see where you screwed it and how many screws u used. It is for my 96 Saleen.

Mine also came with the Chrome adjustable bars... I see no one has the bars on.

Thanks!

~Manny