Roush Anyone priced out what it would cost to make a saleen clone?

• Sponsors (?)

Mstng2, like I said in my earlier post if you can't handle "The question" when owning a clone then just make sure you buy an authentic car the next time. Not a jab. I just love Saleen Mustangs and that's it.

Marcus,
No offense taken, I didn't know at the time I built it that I wouldn't like that question. Heck I didn't know it would be asked for that matter! Now I know :nice:

Mstng2 said:
Mstng2, like I said in my earlier post if you can't handle "The question" when owning a clone then just make sure you buy an authentic car the next time. Not a jab. I just love Saleen Mustangs and that's it.

Marcus,
No offense taken, I didn't know at the time I built it that I wouldn't like that question. Heck I didn't know it would be asked for that matter! Now I know :nice:

Yea, I know that questions sucks. That is why I only lived with it for about 5 months then sold that car.

I'm wanting to do a clone on my 99 yellow mustang convertible. This car was given to me from next door neighbor. He took. Very good care of it. It is a 3.8 v6. And does have alot of miles on it. 200.000. I would like to do a motor swap put a 4.6 in it. But just wanted to get some suggestions and ideas and setups. And what places should I go to for parts. What would be the best.