Are my gauges wrong or is my tuner wrong?

Octuneman

Jul 26, 2019
maryland
I have a 2001 mustang gt 4speed with a kenne bell 2.1 supercharger on it. And i have a fuel pressure, boost,and air/fuel gauge. And my gauges are reading weird. My fuel preasure is normally at 80 and will go to 90 and sometimes even more while i drive and it will drop down back to 80 once i let off the gas. And my air/fuel gauge reads around 15 and will go lower once im on it. My tuner says " oh the gauges you got are just junk". But i dont know because why would multiple gauges from the same company been completly wrong. I just honestly dont trust the tuner very much but i am stuck with him because where im at there are not really many places around where i live that do this kind of work. The gauges i got are from Glowshift. Can someone please give me some advice.

• Sponsors(?)

HemiRick

I'd be looking at jacking under the house
Jun 28, 2020
Memphis TN
Sounds like the gauges are reading about right....and who ever heard of Glowshift gauges? The tuner is right !

Octuneman

Jul 26, 2019
maryland
Sounds like the gauges are reading about right....and who ever heard of Glowshift gauges? The tuner is right !
Well u just said the gauges are reading right and that the tuner is right? the tuner is saying that the gauges are not reading right? So you think that it really is just the gauges?

HemiRick

I'd be looking at jacking under the house
Jun 28, 2020
Memphis TN
Stock fuel pressure is about 40 lbs. is yours increased? if not the FP gauge is def wonky.

Octuneman

Jul 26, 2019
maryland
I have a boost a pump that comes with the supercharger and bigger injectors that come with the blower but yea ik it should be way lower