• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Paint and Body Are these correct door glass rivets

  • Thread starter Thread starter limp
  • Start date Start date Apr 18, 2022
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Next
First Prev 2 of 3 Next Last

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
5 Year Member
Oct 4, 2020
5,501
2,922
173
Florida
Apr 19, 2022
#21
  • Apr 19, 2022
  • #21
The generals payment was some free rubs for "sir" Bentley
 
Reactions: Shakerhood

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Apr 19, 2022
#22
  • Apr 19, 2022
  • #22
Bentley likes me...... I finally have a friend
 
Reactions: limp

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,549
720
143
Roy, Utah
Apr 19, 2022
#23
  • Apr 19, 2022
  • #23
Well we also do charity work for millionaires
But we charge each other expensive whisky for favors
You having those is a plus General
 

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,549
720
143
Roy, Utah
Apr 19, 2022
#24
  • Apr 19, 2022
  • #24
Well if Bentley stuck his nose in your butt I guess it is worth it
Looks fun as hell to pet
 
Reactions: Monkeybutt2000

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Apr 19, 2022
#25
  • Apr 19, 2022
  • #25
manicmechanic007 said:
Well we also do charity work for millionaires
But we charge each other expensive whisky for favors
You having those is a plus General
Click to expand...
What????
 
Reactions: manicmechanic007

Shakerhood

20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 28, 2004
3,360
211
114
Ohio
Apr 19, 2022
#26
  • Apr 19, 2022
  • #26
limp said:
The generals payment was some free rubs for "sir" Bentley
Click to expand...
Is your picture reversed as that compartment is on the drivers side of my Tacoma?
 

2Blue2

will be trying this sex one when I can find it
Mod Dude
Mar 5, 2019
4,436
2,904
163
Oahu
Apr 19, 2022
#27
  • Apr 19, 2022
  • #27
Did I read a CT back there?
 
M

Monkeybutt2000

Mustang Master
Aug 11, 2019
1,387
851
133
Lafayette,IN
Apr 20, 2022
#28
  • Apr 20, 2022
  • #28
Shakerhood said:
Is your picture reversed as that compartment is on the drivers side of my Tacoma?
Click to expand...
I have that on both sides of my Tacoma.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Apr 20, 2022
#29
  • Apr 20, 2022
  • #29
2Blue2 said:
Did I read a CT back there?
Click to expand...
NO!
Well almost....
 

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
5 Year Member
Oct 4, 2020
5,501
2,922
173
Florida
Apr 20, 2022
#30
  • Apr 20, 2022
  • #30
Shakerhood said:
Is your picture reversed as that compartment is on the drivers side of my Tacoma?
Click to expand...
I no longer have the tacoma ( I have a real truck now) so I can't check.. But I believe it had compartments on both sides.... It was a 2015....
Pick of Real truck..... LOL
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0803.webp
    479.5 KB · Views: 117

Shakerhood

20+ Year Stangneter
Oct 28, 2004
3,360
211
114
Ohio
Apr 20, 2022
#31
  • Apr 20, 2022
  • #31
Monkeybutt2000 said:
I have that on both sides of my Tacoma.
Click to expand...

I have compartments on both sides of mine too, but the long one is on the drivers side and the passenger side has a small one.
 

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,549
720
143
Roy, Utah
Apr 21, 2022
#32
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #32
General karthief said:
What????
Click to expand...
I am saying that you digging those rivets out is like doing charity work, and I am assuming Limp is a millionaire
 

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,549
720
143
Roy, Utah
Apr 21, 2022
#33
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #33
I sent two of these to Macedonia last week to a guy with a broken prndle indicator on his Ford truck
It only cost me about 19 bucks.
Pay it forward... It comes back
 

manicmechanic007

5 Year Member
Sep 26, 2017
2,549
720
143
Roy, Utah
Apr 21, 2022
#34
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #34
 
Reactions: Shakerhood and General karthief

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Apr 21, 2022
#35
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #35
Y'all are lucky I give bad advice for free.
If I had the right answers I likely would not be able find them anyway.
 

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
5 Year Member
Oct 4, 2020
5,501
2,922
173
Florida
Apr 21, 2022
#36
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #36
manicmechanic007 said:
I am saying that you digging those rivets out is like doing charity work, and I am assuming Limp is a millionaire
Click to expand...
I live in the ghetto... Just ask the General..... Cheap property taxes....
 

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
7,387
2,745
194
Kearney, NE
Apr 21, 2022
#37
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #37
limp said:
I live in the ghetto... Just ask the General..... Cheap property taxes....
Click to expand...
Actual security camera footage of your neighbor.
 
Reactions: General karthief

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
5 Year Member
Oct 4, 2020
5,501
2,922
173
Florida
Apr 21, 2022
#38
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #38
7991LXnSHO said:
Actual security camera footage of your neighbor.
Click to expand...
No they can't afford the motorized ones... They have the hand operated ones... If there lucky they have wheels on the bottom legs...
 

7991LXnSHO

wanna catch the space herp
10 Year Member
Sep 1, 2010
7,387
2,745
194
Kearney, NE
Apr 21, 2022
#39
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #39
limp said:
No they can't afford the motorized ones... They have the hand operated ones... If there lucky they have wheels on the bottom legs...
Click to expand...
So the walkers and wheelchairs are up on blocks? That’s a rough neighborhood!
 

limp

wrap a little cheese around it and its a done
5 Year Member
Oct 4, 2020
5,501
2,922
173
Florida
Apr 21, 2022
#40
  • Apr 21, 2022
  • #40
7991LXnSHO said:
So the walkers and wheelchairs are up on blocks? That’s a rough neighborhood!
Click to expand...
Actually a great neighborhood, just a poor one.....
 
Reactions: 7991LXnSHO
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Next
First Prev 2 of 3 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Door glass fastener question
  • limp
  • May 24, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
300
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 25, 2026
limp
Coupe Rear Glass Cost
  • AeroCoupe
  • Jan 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
11
Views
563
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 22, 2026
AeroCoupe
J
Suspension Foxbody mustang Steering shaft issue
  • Jakub2537
  • Sep 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
231
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 11, 2026
gkomo
D
66 Coupe Progress Thread
  • DTCRAWLEY
  • Apr 19, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
43
Views
1K
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jun 17, 2026
DTCRAWLEY
D
G
Resolved Smoking Wiring Issue After GT40 Head Swap
  • Grapes
  • Aug 15, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
453
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Aug 22, 2026
Grapes
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?