Engine Bad rpm breakup 2500 rpm all the way through powerband

Murm0321

May 5, 2021
Florida
Hello I have a bad breakup from 2500 rpm all the way through the powerband, my setup is a 91 fox gt40p heads, e303cam, bbk 24lb mass air meter,24lb injectors non nitrous no turbo, parts changed including new 190 fuel pump adjustable fuel pressure regulator running at 40psi , new plugs and wires, new fuel filter, 2 new dizzys, cleaned maf, timing at 12 degrees, replaced the computer, new fuel pressure and computer relay, new tps sensor set at .98 . Could anyone please tell me if you’ve had this issue and what fixed it or guide me in the right direction

• Sponsors (?)

I will imagine that you've pulled codes already although I don't a list of them. :O_o: Surely you have some?

After that, I might look at voltage saturation at the coil. Does voltage drop when you rev the car in neutral?

Have you opened the hood at night with the engine at idle to look for stray sparks?

I will imagine that you've pulled codes already although I don't a list of them. :O_o: Surely you have some?

After that, I might look at voltage saturation at the coil. Does voltage drop when you rev the car in neutral?

Have you opened the hood at night with the engine at idle to look for stray sparks?
After the plugs and wires along with the new coil looked under the hood and didn’t see any arching of any kind

Reactions: 1 user