Been a Mustang owner for 3 years now and glad to be a member here on stangnet.com

Having grown up during the days when used 60's muscle cars were cheap. I owned a few nice cars in the 70's, a 66' Plymouth Sport Fury coupe, a 69' Charger, and a 70 Ford LTD convertible with a 351W....really loved that convertible. Fast forward to today. I have a 2004 Procharged Mustang GT which I really enjoy(understatement). If there is one thing that I've found out about Mustangs. It's that they are the easiest cars to spend money on with mods from A- Z. I bought the car already set up with the PSC-1 Procharger and Stage2 intercooler. BBK 78 cfm throttle body, 44lb injectors, 300 lph fuel pump, H&R Supersport springs, 4:10 gears and a .shift kit. From there I added Bilstein shocks, Strange Engineering adjustable struts, sub frame connectors, reinforced torque boxes, B&M ratchet shifter, rolled the rear fenders, bagged the right rear coil spring, M/T 290/45/17 Street II's, mint seats out of a 2004 Cobra, 2004 Cobra SVT cluster and 2014 style tail lights. Just bought a non-lock up 4000 stall converter that hasn't been put in yet...hopefully that goes as planned.

Attachments

• '04 ProCharged GT.jpg
    '04 ProCharged GT.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 106
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 91
  • lowered.jpg
    lowered.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 92
  • Sponsors (?)