Been awhile, New pictures of my car.

I havent been on here in awhile, been busy with work and school, but graduated so now i have alot of free time. Last time i put some pics up off it got made fun of for my cracked bumpers, now ive got both cobra bumpers and took them nasty 10 holes off and put some almost perfect ponys on it. I put some fog lights in too. Once i get another daily driver its getting torn down for body work and paint.
f07ee497.jpg

f07ee447.jpg

f07edf25.jpg

Ignore the ugly guy in these pictures.
ef942362.jpg

ef942568.jpg

And heres what it looked like before,
P1000531.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

You have done a great job bringing that back to life man... ill be honest, the bumpers and everything looked like hell when you first posted it, but i would definately rock that car now.. good job man!!!!!

Thanks, Be alot better with paint, it doesnt run that bad either. I took it to the track pulled off a 14.2@99mph, Had a 2.3 sec 60ft time, that one wheel wonder thanks to the burnt out track lock really kills my launch. Im looking into buying a F-150 for a daily driver then im gonna tear into the mustang, both 1/4s need replaced drivers one is smashed up and passenger is rusted out around the wheel well and bumpers need to be lined up right, holes in the hatch need to be filled in, rear end needs rebuilt, needs struts, the usual for a mustang that has 210k on it now, motor has about 50k on it now.

Im working on paint the trim black now got some trim paint probly try to do most of it this weekend. I some times wish i would of got a GT bumper since i like the dumped sound never really heard a 5.0 with tail pipes on it though. I want some big ones if i get them. Thanks For the Complements. As for the truck it has a bed on it now, i need a new motor for it though, its a pile of **** now.

I got some LX tail pipes yesterday for $20, they have alittle tar on the but really straight, should clean up good, Going to hate cutting off my dumps to put them on, quess if i dont like the sound i can just take them off. Also does anybody elses Gt side skirts have a gap in them in the back where the lower one and one behind the door come together?

oh no....your the guy who entered yur car into a car show.....i remember it clearly.....your car was parked next to Saleen's and Roush mustang's and was wondering why you didn't get a award-lol.........sorry dont hate me...this is too funny.

gruvee87vertgt said:
oh no....your the guy who entered yur car into a car show.....i remember it clearly.....your car was parked next to Saleen's and Roush mustang's and was wondering why you didn't get a award-lol.........sorry dont hate me...this is too funny.

I never said i expected a award, i knew it was ugly, it was a KC-mustangs meet to not a car show, we all meet at fuel to eat together. I knew it wasnt show worthy, hopefully some day it will be, sorry, i dont have the money to go buy a perfect shape car so i fiqure id get a project one, its worth more that way to me.

JamesB88 said:
I never said i expected a award, i knew it was ugly, it was a KC-mustangs meet to not a car show, we all meet at fuel to eat together. I knew it wasnt show worthy, hopefully some day it will be, sorry, i dont have the money to go buy a perfect shape car so i fiqure id get a project one, its worth more that way to me.

I'll back you up, I remember the thread and everyone was hating on you being parked next to all the nice mustangs. Others said they would have been pissed if you parked next to them and what did you pop you hood for ect.

Car looks much better.

Nice truck too, ha one similar
View attachment 462891

Btw here is the thread

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=559053

Yea shouldnt of poped the hood, didnt think it was that nasty until i saw the pictures, had a guy ask me what all was done to it and he was looking at my headers to try to help me fiqure out what brand they are.
Nice truck, Mines a 77 with 9" of lift, put a rust free bed on it getting ready to paint it royal blue (doing it myself since it doesnt have to be perfect) But my motor is junk, its got a 351m thats been over heated alot and smokes alot now. Ive got a .40 over 351w in my garage imt hinking about putting it it but then i would need a new belhousing, flywheel, clutch, motor mounts, headers.