Progress Thread My centrifugal ppl, how’s this deal?

It’s looking better and better under here!
FD310105-7DFC-40D2-987D-F9781D7BD8C2.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Well exhaust is all done, while the MM full length subs were getting installed noticed the rack was leaking. After setting it down it blew it guts and started leaking real good. Anyways we got her cranked, runni g really rich and rough but a tune and dyno time are coming this week, as well as installing the 03 cobra rack with offset bushings, MM hybrid shaft and bump steer kit.

View: https://youtu.be/977hDcRGXNs

45720E38-DAD4-427B-9EF4-9F532D2B1993.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Well exhaust is all done, while the MM full length subs were getting installed noticed the rack was leaking. After setting it down it blew it guts and started leaking real good. Anyways we got her cranked, runni g really rich and rough but a tune and dyno time are coming this week, as well as installing the 03 cobra rack with offset bushings, MM hybrid shaft and bump steer kit.

View: https://youtu.be/977hDcRGXNs

45720E38-DAD4-427B-9EF4-9F532D2B1993.jpeg

Thanks @RaggedGT but I just bought an Anderson power pipe for 100 bucks! Couldn’t beat it so now I’m gonna fab it, get it in place for the tune and dyno then have it black powder coated at the same place that did my intake.

Reactions: 1 users
So ended up doing the r&p swap to a 03 cobra version, MM hybrid shaft and bump steer kit, and I said F it and bought a used Anderson power pipe for relatively cheap before it gets tuned Thursday and put on the dyno then I’ll remove it and have it black powder coated to match my intake. If anyone need a gloss black cold air complete intake i got one for 50 plus shipping

So ended up doing the r&p swap to a 03 cobra version, MM hybrid shaft and bump steer kit, and I said F it and bought a used Anderson power pipe for relatively cheap before it gets tuned Thursday and put on the dyno then I’ll remove it and have it black powder coated to match my intake. If anyone need a gloss black cold air complete intake i got one for 50 plus shipping
You did the rack swap?

It’s been a long time comin but finally getting the car tuned and on the dyno. Using a guy named Archie King that works at Dallas mustangs. Apparently he is the mustang tune guy, just can’t wait to see how it all turns out. Excited to see what she will do. Not expecting mega numbers but it’s surely gonna be better than what it was. Some videos and numbers to come.
3A6F303E-64CB-4955-972B-5B93BCE9E5CB.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Just read thru this (well, most of it lol). Dyno day is finally when the hard work comes to fruition.

Everything looks great!
What are you hoping it puts down?

Reactions: 1 user
car looks great.. what hood props are those? I saw the ones on LMR like that but they say it is only for stock hoods? THose look like no drilling needed.
They are the MRTs, no drilling or rivets etc. no problems with them on closing in regards to messing with hood alignment etc. they must have changed it bc I remember it saying it was ok for after market cervinis hoods etc.

Just read thru this (well, most of it lol). Dyno day is finally when the hard work comes to fruition.

Everything looks great!
What are you hoping it puts down?
Well I took it from basically a stock setup to what I have now. Not expecting big numbers but hoping for maybe hopefully breaking 300s. Idk I’ve seen ppl with same or similar setup just shy of 300 and others break 300s.

Well got her on the rollers and an SCT tune. So changes from stock besides an F cam and 1.7 rockers, is swapped to tmoss ported GT40, TFS 11r 190s, TFS 1.6 rockers, TFS pushrods, Pro-m 80 cal’d w/ 60lb injectors, Anderson power pipe, aeromotive 340 fuel pump. End results are 328hp 358tq gonna have a little fun with her for a bit while i make decision on a power adder. I’m sure I’ll have some critiques but I’m open to any and all comments. Just happy to have this buttoned up and have the car driving, can’t wait to go pick her up from the shop, gonna be a lot funner drive than what it use to be, especially with all the suspension stuff that got changed while I’ve been waiting!!

View: https://youtu.be/sH73t4iKWao

Reactions: 7 users
Those are solid numbers, should be pretty damn good with a power adder. Seems you already have the fuel system for it.
Yeah I was hesitant that it would be to much but couldn’t help but get it done now rather than have to back track take things off etc. glad I didn’t wait that way once I pull the trigger on the blower I can just get it on and retune and go.