Best replacement wiring

• Sponsors (?)

If, you have your original you could send it to Midlife Harness . It's way cheaper and will work and look like new. He refurbished my 69' harness and it turned out great. I think I paid $175 plus shipping.

If, you have your original you could send it to Midlife Harness . It's way cheaper and will work and look like new. He refurbished my 69' harness and it turned out great. I think I paid $175 plus shipping.
That sounds like a great solution, I'm getting ready to start the tear down on my 69. I went to his site and he does mainly under dash wiring harness and the taillight harness is a separate cost. Also he does not do an engine bay Harness, and he states that the aftermarket harnesses are very good quality and the original ones are exposed to the elements and heat, so they are typically not a good option for refurbishment. Sounds like a stand up guy that understands the limitations.

I guess I would like to hear what responses are for the original question, because my Mustang was in a barn for 30 years, so there is a good chance the harness is completely screwed and replacement might be the only option.

I sent all of my wiring to him. He did a fantastic job. Will do the engine bay electrical just doesn't warranty them I believe. He is also very friendly and responsive on emails concerning installation and other problems. He test, cleans every inch of the harness.