Best Sounding H Pipe and Muffler to buy for BBK Long Tube Headers (1994 Mustang Gt 5 Speed)

• Sponsors (?)

Tried to edit my last post to correct. Late night here for me and finding I do not like this time to edit posts, wtf?

anyways back on topic. I was wrong and remember now. 1994 is when the body style started. This is where I lost it, my fault. 1994 still had the 302 if I remember now. 1996 is when they put the SOHC in the Mustangs.

Reactions: 1 user
Tried to edit my last post to correct. Late night here for me and finding I do not like this time to edit posts, wtf?

anyways back on topic. I was wrong and remember now. 1994 is when the body style started. This is where I lost it, my fault. 1994 still had the 302 if I remember now. 1996 is when they put the SOHC in the Mustangs.
I had to read that post twice and check the title, I'm 'like WTF???
did my stubby digits send me to the unknown world OHV.

Did you say budget? Here is one of my favorite old builds 1980 2.3 Mustang 289 swap from 1965 used the OEM trans and rear axle 7.5 For the exhaust I used Two 4 cylinder catalytic converters from 1994 Tempos with no mufflers Ford was always recalling cats so I took 2 Tempo cats and no mufflers behind shorty headers available at time time for about a hundred bucks. Cost me the flanges and a little pipe to make it legal. Was a little Loud sounded real good. Passed IM for 1980 which was 3.0 and 300 at the time. Gave the car away a short time later. Told the kid to not loose track of the gold painted 289 Now days you could just use jippo aftermarket cats bigger the better

PS I presently have a 1969 Boss 302 that passes emissions for 1980 spec with a Holley 750 on top a Gapp and Roush Strip manifold. It just has Hooker super comps flanges and cherry bombs. Cool but not fast It too sounds real good Well kinda fast, I got 4.56's in it