Big Brown Truck Dropped off Some Parts Today.

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
All I have left to get is the new Mas Air Meter and the Camshaft and spring kit from Ed Curtis but everything else that I wanted came today. There are a few odds and ends not pictured like the 1" spacer, spark plugs, tranny oil exc exc.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-1.jpg

004.jpg

005-1.jpg

007-4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

My car was completely stock until today...I got a bada$$ K&N drop-in air filter!!!:hail2:

Wanna race???:Track: Those valve covers really are pretty good looking pieces!!!

Actually thats a true statement, but no I dont wanna race! As soon as I finish paying off all my debt, got $6000 to go, started with 16000 8 months ago, I am gonna save for some cool parts like the rest of :SNSign:

how much was the radiator?i may need one soon.

$189 and $199 shipped

http://www.statracing.com/buy/mishimoto-radiator.asp

My car was completely stock until today...I got a bada$$ K&N drop-in air filter!!!:hail2:

Wanna race???:Track: Those valve covers really are pretty good looking pieces!!!

Actually thats a true statement, but no I dont wanna race! As soon as I finish paying off all my debt, got $6000 to go, started with 16000 8 months ago, I am gonna save for some cool parts like the rest of :SNSign:

No way am I racing a Mustang w/ a K&N Filter :D . Sounds like you are making some good progress on your debt. Thats going to seem cheap once you start modding a Mustang.

there was a group buy a while back for pretty cheap:shrug:

they are cheaper than the fluidyne i believe

which one has more leaks,fitment issues :shrug: both have some threads about them

Yeah I guess I bought it to late for that. Ive heard to many stories of leaky Fluidyne's and they are expensive. I have not heard of as many issues with these ones *Knock on wood*

Travis....You truly have the modding sickness...you just can't stop...:nonono: You ever add up all the ching your dropped with your love affair with Mustangs...
You'd prolly freak...:eek:

Nice looking stuff ...:nice:

Give me a shout if you guys have another dyno day...Like to see this one on the rollers...

Travis....You truly have the modding sickness...you just can't stop...:nonono: You ever add up all the ching your dropped with your love affair with Mustangs...
You'd prolly freak...:eek:

Nice looking stuff ...:nice:

Give me a shout if you guys have another dyno day...Like to see this one on the rollers...

I know its bad, I guess its better then spending money on Heroin :D

Even when I was 16-17 and had a 66 Mustang I was buying stuff for that to. IVe owed 5 and except for 1 Ive modded all of them.

I know pete is having a dyno day next saturday but thats to soon for me and Im working anyway. Some time in may I plan on getting it dyno tuned, I'll let you know when.