Blown 4cyl t5 trans, anybody got a t5 for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurfstang88

Nov 11, 2019
Virginia
So this morning in a bit of a spirited drive as usual when i drive the thing, i shifted into 3rd and boom (its been grinding into third when still cold for a while now..)thing sounded like a damn pop and now the trans rattles loudly in neutral but i was able to skip 3rd and get home.. my ram hemi skipped timing and am working on that for the past few days so right now both vehicles are toasted.. im 20 and not made of money lol so if anyone has one layin around for a decent price in the Virginia/ nc border area lmk thanks..

• Sponsors (?)

So this morning in a bit of a spirited drive as usual when i drive the thing, i shifted into 3rd and boom (its been grinding into third when still cold for a while now..)thing sounded like a damn pop and now the trans rattles loudly in neutral but i was able to skip 3rd and get home.. my ram hemi skipped timing and am working on that for the past few days so right now both vehicles are toasted.. im 20 and not made of money lol so if anyone has one layin around for a decent price in the Virginia/ nc border area lmk thanks..
Try some of fakebook 2.3 pages....GOOD LUCK!

I recommend creating a technical thread in the technical section about your transmission issues and then creating a [Want to Buy] in the classifieds as a separate thread.

I'm closing this thread as it doesn't fit into either forum as we don't conduct sales in Tech or Talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.