Bolton 93 Notch vs 350Z rematch, Built 67 Camaro vs Cam 98 Z28 & NX Silverado vs SS

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
The 350Z added a CAI and offroad pipes since he last ran the notch and the notch added a PMass 75mm MAF http://media.putfile.com/93-Notch-vs-350Z

67 Camaro, built and badass vs 98 Z28 with a MS3 Cam, TH350, ect, mods are in video. The 67 just got his G Force G101 Transmission in, that thing is VIOLENT! Car was laying over BAD up top, it was like the car was rowing, the MSD Digital 6 is dying. Sucks. Rematch soon. http://media.putfile.com/98-Z28-vs-67-Camaro

05 Silverado with NX 100 Shot, Z06 Cam and stuff vs bolton 99 Camaro SS, mods in video. The Camaro owner actually used to own the Silverado and traded it in on the SS lol. http://media.putfile.com/99-SS-vs-05--Silverado

• Sponsors (?)

FastDriver said:
Are all these races happening in your neck of the woods? Maybe I'll come down some time to have a little fun with all those damned chevies :)

Chris

Haha yep. There were some other runs that got missed, 350Z and the NX Silverado ran an 03 Lightning and 03 Cobra with 100 shot ran the black Z28. Was kind of a slow night but ahhh well.

Well, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my neighborhood but there are no damned races up here with any decent cars. I hang out at the "street scene" in columbus GA from time to time, but the only others that are usually there are ricers and other weak imports. The only prospects for races with the TT '91 stang that had me interested enough to race was a blown Charger, and a Honda 600RR. Both got beat. The bike was really close, though.

That's only 2 races in 2.5 years. Every once in a while we get a trailered car coming back from the track or two. I don't have any interest in racing something that isn't streetable. Maybe I will when I'm done with the project, though.

I guess you get more action because you're not very close to any tracks. The closest 1/4 mile is what, Montgomery?

Chris

FastDriver said:
Well, I don't know what the hell is wrong with my neighborhood but there are no damned races up here with any decent cars. I hang out at the "street scene" in columbus GA from time to time, but the only others that are usually there are ricers and other weak imports. The only prospects for races with the TT '91 stang that had me interested enough to race was a blown Charger, and a Honda 600RR. Both got beat. The bike was really close, though.

That's only 2 races in 2.5 years. Every once in a while we get a trailered car coming back from the track or two. I don't have any interest in racing something that isn't streetable. Maybe I will when I'm done with the project, though.

I guess you get more action because you're not very close to any tracks. The closest 1/4 mile is what, Montgomery?

Chris

yeah either montgomery or gulf port, ms. theres plenty of street cars down here! and there is also a million ricers

FastDriver said:

Chris

We are close to a few 1/8 mile tracks, not 1/4 mile. The scene comes and goes around here, it will be big for a little while and then calm down some. It's not big like some areas but it's not bad for such a small area. It helps to have a half ass decent race coordinator. :)

Yep Montgomery or Gulfport are the closest 1/4 mile tracks for the most part. How did you know that haha.

Speeds8erM-1 said:
Well the average 350Z fan would say "blah blah they are designed to turn" but whatever. haha.

That's the first sign of knowing when a guy has a slow car.
Bet they wouldn't talk about handling if they win.