Borla stingers or Bassani mufflers...which sound the best?

• Sponsors (?)

I really want the stingers but I'm afraid it will be too loud for a DD. I drive over 100 miles a day. I wish I could hear the set up in person, I have heard the bassanis on a cammed up 2v with cats and it sounded amazing, I just want to make sure the borlas aren't even better. People who have had both, are the stingers louder by Alot? What about the tone?

The sound the stingers make is intoxicating. I get way more complements on my setup compared to when I had flowmasters. With a catted x-pipe it shouldn't be too loud for a daily. I have a catted prochamber (I know it is a little quieter) and it gets loud when I am on it (which is exactly what I want :D ). There is no drone, it is a nice smooth tone all through the rpm range. It is the perfect loudness in daily driving. You spend more for the borla catback but the quality and the results are totally worth it IMHO. :nice:

STINGERS! I get so many compliments on mine its not even funny. Deep low rumble that intoxicates. I dont think they are too loud at all except at WOT. Low drone around 2200 that can rupture eardrums but I think its the best money I ever spent.

YouTube - ‪Mustang Symphony Exhaust Trio Borla, Bassani, Mac‬‏

Here is a video I made years ago.

YouTube - ‪MRT Catted H + Borla Stingers‬‏

Here is a better example of MRT + BORLA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIZNNfrQX-w&feature=related

I really prefer the sound of an H over an X pipe.