Called Landmark they have a FORD GT on display as of yesterday

OregonMustang

May 18, 2004
Newberg,OR
Ok called landmark to get in line for the new 07 GT500...and I'm on the list....but no money will change hands for a few months when we spec her out. I guess they tell me that SVT WILL be offering several color patterns to choose from.

And they drop that they have just got in a FORD GT for a day or two...and they may still have the S7 but I doubt it.

Just thought I would let you all know if you care to see one in the flesh....I may just find time to go down tommorrow after a conference in Beaverton. hehehehe

• Sponsors (?)

OregonMustang said:
Ok called landmark to get in line for the new 07 GT500...and I'm on the list....but no money will change hands for a few months when we spec her out. I guess they tell me that SVT WILL be offering several color patterns to choose from.

And they drop that they have just got in a FORD GT for a day or two...and they may still have the S7 but I doubt it.

Just thought I would let you all know if you care to see one in the flesh....I may just find time to go down tommorrow after a conference in Beaverton. hehehehe

Gonna sell your cobra? or trade it in...?
:shrug:

Dave-
:flag:

loud 95 said:
They have a Ford GT at Kendall Ford in Eugene. Apparently, it was purchased by the dealership owner, and will be moved periodically from dealer to dealer until he decides to drive it. Lucky SOB.
I went and checked it out at kendall but the wouldnt trade me straight across :rlaugh:

The kendall in cottage grove has a viper srt or something like that.

I was not allowed to take a test drive for some reason. Probably because when they let me test drive an 03 cobra I made the salesman curl up into a little ball. I dont think he realized that when he said to get on it, I would take it up to 120 :D

I was allowed to sit in the srt-10 truck though.

I might have to cruise up to eugene and look at the GT.