can anyone tell me price of their stang after aplan

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, I think that's the plan I'm getting. If its the same plan my dad got $12k off his 2004 F150 4dr FX4. He says its basically the same amount off of the stang. Pretty damn good. Better than the E plan the GM guys are getting.

figure somewhere near the invoice price off of yahoo.com for your build. might be a little less than A-plan. as for 12k off msrp, i don't think so. that's why GM and Ford are hurting so bad, nobody is buying their trucks with their huge markups!

I doubt 12k off but I was just mentioning how much he got off his new truck. He also works there and knows the owner of the dealership so I dont know what deal they struck together. But that IS how much he got off his new F150

$12K off on a loaded truck is beliveable, my 04 F250SD stickered at $42.5 paid $31.5 on D plan including $3500 in rebates.

My 05 Mustang shows a list of $26,090 invoice $24,288, d-plan should be right around the high $22K mark.

Don't look for those prices in houston tx. most dealers are asking for msrp and some also tack on 2 to3 thousand on to the msrp. the answer to this i recieved from the fleet guy was that the public was setting the price. he did not have an answer when i told him that i was the public and i did not ask him to raise the price from 28K msrp to 32K. I think i will just wait until they stop their games or keep looking at other dealers that may be more realistic.

I ordered my 06 here in south Louisiana and the price I agreed on was MSRP, I usually don't do this, but I'm fully aware that there's more demand than supply at this stage of the game, and invoice is right at 2 grand under the MSRP. There's also a few used 05 GT's on the Ford lots around Houston too, but they're asking new prices for them. Get on forddirect.com and do a search for used ones. There's one or two used GT's at a dealer in Baytown.