Can anyone tell me what noise this is coming from my engine bay? VIDEO INSIDE

• Sponsors (?)

Over the interwebz it sounds like belt slip.

Stop Leak in [anything] is [never] a good idea. It's for getting you from the side of a road to a maintenance station.

You might start by draining and flushing the transmission with the correct fluid and fixing the mechanical issues that cause it to leak.

I agree...stop leak=stop lubrication. By your description, it sounds as if the power steering pulley is not turning freely. First thing to do is remove the belt and spin the pulley by hand, seeing if there is any resistance, this could be a sign of bearing failure in the pump.

Over the interwebz it sounds like belt slip.

Stop Leak in [anything] is [never] a good idea. It's for getting you from the side of a road to a maintenance station.

You might start by draining and flushing the transmission with the correct fluid and fixing the mechanical issues that cause it to leak.
As a professional automotive technician and former parts guy, there is one exception I'll make to this, and ONLY one.

10008_PowerSteeringSL_800x950_383cf001-0e0f-4caf-b972-2c13c505f2ff_1024x1024.jpg

Nothing in the world keeps a pre-1996 Ford power steering pump quiet and smooth like that stuff.

I don't recommend any other mechanic-in-bottle product, for any other purpose, but that particular one shuts up vintage Ford pumps and will slow down or stop leaks.

Now, all of that said, OP's noise is either a belt squeal or a failed bearing in an engine-driven accessory, and no magic concoction in a bottle is fixing that!

Hey I wanted to just ask for the hell of it. I installed a new aluminum radiator and a 180F thermostat. Before my car was running hot and now afterwards with the new rad and t stat my car's cold to hot needle barely moves. Just want to know if that is normal. Also my second question is what is a good electrical fan to run on my radiator instead of the big fan metal one? I'm wanting to put a good plastic fan in sooner or later because the noise in the videos was coming from the fan and even though it's fixed for now, it might just be a matter of time before it comes back. I'm just concerned that something might be wrong because the car's radiator gauge barely moves. I have to drive it for quite a while for it t move but it does move. Just not much.