Cannot figure out why my engine dies at idle

• Sponsors (?)

well I hate to say this but you have bigger problems than that.. I am going to lay out some of the issues I see from quickly glancing through the tune file, most of these are simply novice mistakes and can be corrected easily.

your final row [value] in the warmup enrichments is set to 125.. this means that even fully warm you are adding 25% of your fuel from this modifier table. This explains the unrealistic values in the VE table.
your req fuel value is half of what it should be, this means you changed something major at some point and did not recalculate or you input the value by hand to compensate for the incorrect warmup enrichment.

as for the car dying on startup, I cannot see what the AFR is because the wideband has not started reading yet. but I will assume based on the condition of the tune it is fuel related.

VE table is still very off.. are your injectors the green top 42lbers? if they are your dead time is wrong.

dead time= .743
offset= .121

with your number of squirts set to 4 and the wrong deadtime value you are getting the majority of your fuel from the incorrect deadtime value.

yours 1.3
correct value .743
extra fuel .557 * 2squirts per injector [your settings right now] = 1.114 pw

now this is not that big a deal when the engine is making steam and requires more fuel but at idle this is a lot of fuel.

when you fix this setting the car will be very lean, you may have to double the numbers at idle. once this part is done then we can go back through and work on the parts of the tune that need the most help. It is alot of work but once you have it correct the car will tune much easier.

TRE-FI-Wide-42LB-8
This is the Part number for the injectors i put in a few weeks ago. I've had a hard time finding all the specs on them but most forums talk about dead times around 1.20. Never have found info on battery correction though.

Thoughts on these? 39585721-8B17-456D-BF30-592E97013A34.png