Car won't start (still). I can't deal with this. Make me an offer and it is yours.

Ha Ha Ha

Roddster67 said:
Sorry, I'm in a drunken stupor at the moment.
What if it sparks when the key is in the "start" position, then as it springs back to the "on" position it somehow loses contact. Wouldn't that kill any signal to the ignition system?

I really need to not booze when I'm reading these forums.

I'm with ya Bro!

Ha Ha - I wonder if I posted this before.
is befre?!?

Nah.....I'm too cool for that.

Toy.

oh speaking of drunkin stupper.

G'Night kiddies.

Roy.

• Sponsors (?)

dolfan87 said:
He got it running...it's just too bad it took a Vette to do it. :D ;)

Check It Out

Cape Cod? A vette?

I live in Roy Utah and a Mustang helped jump my car (92 vert).

You guys are confusing me. :bang:

I took it out again today for a little cruise. No problems other than the starter acting up. (I put the car in 5th and rocked it back and forth for about a minute for the starter to catch. No biggie, just a pain.)

It is running fine, I just need a professional tune up on a dyno and I will be all set with it. I am still gonna get that alternator this week just to be safe.

65racecoupe said:
Cape Cod? A vette?

I live in Roy Utah and a Mustang helped jump my car (92 vert).

You guys are confusing me. :bang:

I took it out again today for a little cruise. No problems other than the starter acting up. (I put the car in 5th and rocked it back and forth for about a minute for the starter to catch. No biggie, just a pain.)

It is running fine, I just need a professional tune up on a dyno and I will be all set with it. I am still gonna get that alternator this week just to be safe.

Man, leave it to me to read Vert, as Vette. :doh: