Z06killinSBF Member Apr 25, 2005 457 1 19 McKinney, TX Mar 5, 2008 #1 Mar 5, 2008 #1 Where can I get a carb hat on the cheap. I found the blower/turbo style ones for over $100 and then Spectre has one for the ram air kit for like $80. Anyone know where to find a cheap one? I plan on making my own ram air kit. Thanks.
Where can I get a carb hat on the cheap. I found the blower/turbo style ones for over $100 and then Spectre has one for the ram air kit for like $80. Anyone know where to find a cheap one? I plan on making my own ram air kit. Thanks.
1 10secgoal Active Member Dec 1, 2003 2,801 3 49 San Diego Mar 5, 2008 #2 Mar 5, 2008 #2 Spectre is about as cheap as they come. The ones we run are 200+
LONN17 Founding Member Dec 1, 2000 135 1 17 Oceanport, NJ Mar 5, 2008 #3 Mar 5, 2008 #3 If you are looking to do it on the cheap you could source one from a late 80's to early 90's cadillac and modify it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/S10-...ryZ38634QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
If you are looking to do it on the cheap you could source one from a late 80's to early 90's cadillac and modify it. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/S10-...ryZ38634QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
F ForceFed70 That's why they call it "dope" Founding Member Dec 6, 1999 4,818 1 69 BC Canada Mar 6, 2008 #4 Mar 6, 2008 #4 For a cold air kit, you can get away with 1 of those cheapie plastic hats. Not sure where to find one tho. I ended up going with the spectre unit.
For a cold air kit, you can get away with 1 of those cheapie plastic hats. Not sure where to find one tho. I ended up going with the spectre unit.