my 95 GT has recently gotten very jumpy when driving....its almost like its running out of gas and jumping forward and then losing its power but its constant....what could this be?
idk what it is, it comes and goes at time but when its there its constant, at almost all RPM's....nething else it could b...like a fuel filter clog or nething?
Mine does the same thing when I try to bump the timing up any at all. If I keep it at 8 deg. or less or run without the spout at 20 deg. it does fine. I know I'm leaving a lot of power on the table by running it this way, but I can't find the problem.
no wires r melted and theres no metal touching...but its gotten worse....its like ur running out of gas, cars got NO pickup, NO ecceleration and its shuddering so bad it feels like the cars gonna fall apart at times...