I'm about to change my starter. Anyone have any tips on doing this to make it go a little quicker?
It's actually not as hard as you think. To make it simple to get to the top bolt, just take off your front passenger wheel, get a couple feet of extensions, and a swivel socket, it becomes cake.
oh yes, longtubes are fun, i have to unbolt the header and move it back and forth, to get my monkey palm to the bolts hahaHaha I made it easier than that on my 347 strokers starter.
I drilled the threads out of the bell housing and tapped the bolt hole on the starter and put the top bolt in from the back side.Made it easy to change then.
Long tube headers like to heat soak the starter. So I changed a few.
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?
We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:
Do you accept cookies and these technologies?