Chung - All ford / KrazyKoncepts guys.. question 'bout rebuild

BrianV

Founding Member
May 19, 2002
McChord AFB, WA
Hey guys, I'm gonna be commin back from Germany again with a decent amount of cash... thinkin it would be a prime time to tear the old bottom end out of the Cobra and put in a forged shortblock. Looking at buying a big bore all forged for the Vortech to pump some air into.

Just looking to see if you guys are up for it, and a rough quote for labor. I'll more than likely be buying the block off VTengines. Looking forward to getting back and spending some money :D

• Sponsors (?)

BrianV said:
Hey guys, I'm gonna be commin back from Germany again with a decent amount of cash... thinkin it would be a prime time to tear the old bottom end out of the Cobra and put in a forged shortblock. Looking at buying a big bore all forged for the Vortech to pump some air into.

Just looking to see if you guys are up for it, and a rough quote for labor. I'll more than likely be buying the block off VTengines. Looking forward to getting back and spending some money :D

Ill sent you a PM.
Misha

BrianV said:

I'll send you a PM :shrug:

:bs: