Cobra owners, did any of you have these floormats?

Killer95Stang

Aug 7, 2003
Covina, CA
I've had the Cobra floor mats on the left in my car since 1995, and wonder where they came from. I remember getting them from a Ford dealer, but I've never seen another Cobra with them. I ordered the 1993 Cobra mats seen on the right from 50resto.

I know the floor mat on the left is for a 94+ Cobra, because the driveside mat has a grommet for for the peg that holds it in place. 1993 and older mats didn't have the grommet, and the new mats I bought do not have it either.

136225.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

When I was floor mat shopping I noticed not all aftermarket manufacturers put the grommet in for the 94-04 mats. I didn't realise however that the Fox ones were so similar to the sn95 ones, I thought they were more square for some reason.

My cobra has the one on the left from factory its standard equipment

The set on the left with the white letters is the stock set. They were discontinued many years ago. I still have a new set I won't let go of. I just bought the set out of the newer cobras and they have the gromet.

I saw a set of the originals on ebay for about $60 the other day. I see them once in a while on ebay. If you are really looking for a set just be patient and keep looking.