• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech

Code 95 w/MAF conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustA5.0
  • Start date Start date May 24, 2007

JustA5.0

Member
May 12, 2007
148
0
16
Toronto, ON
May 24, 2007
#1
  • May 24, 2007
  • #1
I pulled code 95 in the KOEO test. My 87 was converted to MAF.

I've read jrichker's comment; "Some Mass Air conversions neglect to run the extra fuel pump wire, and they always have a 95 code. See http://www.stangnet.com/tech/maf/massairconversion.html for more information on the Mass Air wiring conversion", but I'm still not sure what I'm looking for that may be missing. Would it be the whole connector possibly not present under the drivers seat? Or a single wire spliced into this connector, that hasn't been added?

I want to see if this is what's giving me the code 95, before I get into the hassle of voltage testing the wires related with the fuel pump.
 

Aryan15

Member
Sep 22, 2003
236
0
17
CA
May 25, 2007
#2
  • May 25, 2007
  • #2
Its a single pink/black wire going from the fuel pump relay harness to the computer. You just splice into the existing pink/black wire going to the fuel pump. I left mine alone. I don't care about the code and my check engine light never works anyways.
 

JustA5.0

Member
May 12, 2007
148
0
16
Toronto, ON
May 25, 2007
#3
  • May 25, 2007
  • #3
Ok if that hasn't been added, I will ignore that code.

I haven't had any fuel delivery problems in the past, she's just running rich at the moment.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
Fuel ‘88 GT Runs Rich Cold — Fixes Itself When I Unplug Sensors (ECT, MAF, O2, etc.)
  • Sufarry
  • Nov 6, 2025
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
12
Views
1K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Nov 9, 2025
Mustang5L5
Resolved 93 Mustang 5.0 - Cranks but does not start
  • dan50
  • Jul 18, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
6
Views
355
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jul 18, 2026
dan50
F
2004 Mustang GT – Fuel Pump Not Priming
  • Fayio
  • Apr 22, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
7
Views
438
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Apr 27, 2026
n0v8or
N
1
Electrical 1985 mustang gt Led conversion trouble
  • 1985fox
  • Jan 5, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
10
Views
735
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jan 15, 2026
1985fox
1
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
455
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?