Come inside and hate me... please... com'on!

Strype

Cuthbert catcher
Founding Member
May 11, 1999
Huntsvegas, AL
Hate meaning flame for the "too much black!!!" Seriously... I'm about to paint the notch. Sell the black Cobra R's for a polished lip something or keep... hit me!!!

Messed with the contrast and brightness... best picture I took this evening. I'll put more up this weekend if I have the time :)

Rstangnet3003.jpg

Didn't have time to monkey with these...

stangnet3002.jpg

stangnet3003.jpg

stangnet3005.jpg

New accufab awaiting an explorer intake and C&L 73mm MAF and Roller Rockers... and a wiring job... and heads... lowering springs... ahhh $#@! you get the picture- I've only had this car 2 months :)

stangnet3001.jpg

Spider webbs growing on the poor poor 89 :(

stangnet3007.jpg

stangnet3008.jpg

The 01GT felt left out...

stangnet3009.jpg

:flag: Thank you for your comments.

Attachments

• Rstangnet3003.jpg
    Rstangnet3003.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 69
  • stangnet3002.jpg
    stangnet3002.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 83
  • stangnet3003.jpg
    stangnet3003.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 68
  • stangnet3005.jpg
    stangnet3005.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 63
  • stangnet3001.jpg
    stangnet3001.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 74
  • stangnet3007.jpg
    stangnet3007.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 76
  • stangnet3008.jpg
    stangnet3008.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 61
  • stangnet3009.jpg
    stangnet3009.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Sponsors (?)

dont paint it....just get rid of it. haha, just kidding. i think it looks awesome. it would definetly look awesome with a black rim that had a polished lip. almost reminds me of s&b's car

no hood the car looks sick....sick sick sick....matter fact leave the wheels.....get a new carpet...black of course...and soon try to spring for some 03 - 04 cobra seats with the gray suade and black leather.....:drool:

Actually for the black notch, you should have detailed the car better, paint the inner fenders black! Tint the windows, convert to all black interior, put some dumps instead of tailpipes, lower the suspension and it would be a pretty damn mean looking car!

Boss 351 said:
Actually for the black notch, you should have detailed the car better, paint the inner fenders black! Tint the windows, convert to all black interior, put some dumps instead of tailpipes, lower the suspension and it would be a pretty damn mean looking car!

It's not painted yet- when I can take off work to get quotes I'll do it. I agree except for the tail pipes... they stay!!! :nice:

I just can't see myself ripping the interior out on a car with 64,000 original miles though :scratch:

When it does get painted I'll lower it. The hood pin holes have to be glassed over and new ones drilled... they kinda sit right over the airbag sensors :rolleyes:

Thanks guys keep 'em comin!!!

(Frankenstang you stop that :p )

Guess i'll be the odd one. I love black notch backs but thats just too much black for me. Just my .02

If you want to go with the complete ninja look, a tint, some smoked headlights and taillights and the MAC dura-black tailpipes and you would be done.

It is a good looking stang though.