Congrats to Onebad95 for his feature in the July issue of 5.0 Mustang & Superford Mag

• Sponsors (?)

LOL! My copy won't get here for probably 2 weeks yet. A local super market (Giant Eagle) always seems to get the magazine before anyone else. I just happened to be doing some grocery shopping and they had one copy on the stands.

There's a red fox LX in the same issue from right around here too.

Edit: Before anyone asks, NO I can't scan it as I don't have a scanner. You'll just have to go out and buy a copy. :D

Congrats Charlie!!! I havent got my issue yet either. People who have a subscription should get the mag before anybody else IMO!
Charlie, give me a call when you get a chance.
:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

nice job:cheers: Its like what all of us deep down inside really want to accomplish its kinda like nailing the prom queen and then putting it in the school paper...but i regress.

Congrats

congrats!! my copy came today

"so he and his technical advisor, paul riva, ran up cell phone minutes"

:lol: nice

also your engine bay is amazing, you must spend HOURS cleaning that after a 10 min drive. the pic on page 130 is crazy, i was looking at the mirror part on the bottom side of the hood for a min before i realized what it was :eek: so nice!!

For all the cheap bastards out there, I scanned the article for you :nice: merry christmas

OneBad95%201.jpg

OneBad95%202.jpg

OneBad95%203.jpg