Fox Convertible Update - sold!

Here's why I thought these were Ford wheels:

wheels.jpg

Someone was likely creative with those.

They have a distinct 80s/90s style to them. Pull one off and see if any stampings

IMG_4106.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

When I get it back, I'll do so. I really don't like 'em. Gonna try to find some ponies. Any will do, though I think powder coated with chrome center caps might look good with the black car/silver stripes.

74929.jpg

1555906476307.png

That sort of a look, but with ponies.

When I get it back, I'll do so. I really don't like 'em. Gonna try to find some ponies. Any will do, though I think powder coated with chrome center caps might look good with the black car/silver stripes.

74929.jpg

1555906476307.png

That sort of a look, but with ponies.

I know what you want. It's classified, but I know what you want.

Contact me on a secure channel :ninja:

Trust no one :hide:

Bought these for $250! That's $600 worth of tires alone. Gonna get some chrome pony caps off of LMR for $140 if I don't find a nice local set.
00H0H_8KdOvsn4oZ8_1200x900.jpg
00S0S_dBA5VIrUZfR_1200x900.jpg

IMG-20190422-WA0008.jpeg

My thoughts on roll bar:
- looks pretty good, but could use less stickers
- kids in back would be more likely to injure themselves in an accident
- generally opposed to fake stuff (bolts to floor pan)

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Ditch the bar. Install the 2-point styling bar. Ditch the racing strips. Black ponys and headlights clean the interior and get it running mint. Working AC then sell it to me

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Ditch the bar. Install the 2-point styling bar. Ditch the racing strips. Black ponys and headlights clean the interior and get it running mint. Working AC then sell it to me

I'm leaning that way on the roll bar. I'm leaving the stripes, because even though they're stickers and I'd prefer all black, I think they look better than the certain discoloration that lies beneath. LOL. No on the A/C. This is Monterey where the weather is always 40-80*, and I wanna flip the car if my friend doesn't buy.

And you can't have it unless it's a trade for your interior! :-D

that thing got GT tail pipes?
I'd change those too.
and clean that bird poop off the door!

Dude, a bird had his way with the car since it was washed Saturday. It's on the driver's side, the windshield, some of the trim, the top... ugh! Black cars, right?! Anyways, it's getting a dealership detail in the next couple days.

I agree on the tail pipes. A set of 2.5" shiney new pipes is $170. LX's need the angled pipes to look right.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Nice looking car! I'd ditch the roll bar too if it isn't functional. I like the luggage rack. Dont know why but I like um. I kinda like the wheels. The black look that your going for will look really good!

Ok, but nothin special right now, guys. She's just hangin out in the garage with me, this morning.
IMG-20190427-WA0000.jpeg

Incjdentally, is teflon tape good for sealing the threads on the high pressure hose to the PS pump?

Reactions: 3 users