Curious as to what ya'll think of the vinyl tint overlays for tail lights

• Sponsors (?)

Im just not a fan of tinting the lights. Everyone I have seen in person was eaither hazy or peeling and if it was VHT they just were not glossy anymore. I have ones that have tinted linses (the plastic itself is smoked) and at least they stay shiney. They are pricey though :(
*wishes had the $400 spent* :(

Im just not a fan of tinting the lights. Everyone I have seen in person was eaither hazy or peeling and if it was VHT they just were not glossy anymore. I have ones that have tinted linses (the plastic itself is smoked) and at least they stay shiney. They are pricey though :(
*wishes had the $400 spent* :(

This is the tailight tint from autobadges. Seems to be very good quality and very glossy. Don't know how it will hold up years down the rd but it looks good now. Plus I like the vinyl over spraying them because if you don't like it or want to go back to stock in the future you can just pull it off.

034.jpg

8-25-08033.jpg

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 69
  • 8-25-08033.jpg
    8-25-08033.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 78
thanks, i was looking for a full package

are these hard to put on? Will I be able to do it without leaving any bubbles?

Yeah man, mine were fairly easy to put on and I don't have any bubbles. Just take your time and follow the directions and you should be fine. However there will be some small bubbles and water marks at first they will go away once it completely dries. To speed the process leave it out in the sun during the day.

As for my car I have vinyl tint on my tail lights, third brake light, rear side reflectors, front head lights, and fog lights.