Damm $1.90 per gallon!!

lets see, our prices range from 1.54 up to about 1.69 is the highest ive seen so far. But I think we're in for a huge rise, cause all the surrounding cities are more expensive than we are, and we aren't the nearest receiver of the fuel. Oh, and regular unleaded is 86 octane, not 87 for some of you lucky folks.

• Sponsors (?)

Just be thankful you own a six and not one of those gas guzzli 8's :D

Gas just went up to 79cents a litre here :nonono: But I don't mind too much if it goes over a dollar a litre I'll be pissed, this is the highest I've seen it though. Good thing I just got a cost a living increase at work 16% over 3 years :D

HAHA :rlaugh:

canada.jpg

Gasoline prices NEVER went up to $2.60 per gallon during the 60's and 70's. Where the *uck did you get that information? Gasoline during the 60's were between .10 to .25 cents a gallon. During the early 70's, gasoline was at .25 to .35 cents a gallon and during the mid and late 70's it went up to .60+ cents a gallon and $1.00+ a gallon respectively. It NEVER was at $2.60 a gallon. Some people in here have no clue about what the gas prices were like during the 60's and 70's. You are obviously not Baby Boomers, but instead Generation Xers and Generation Yers. Smarten up and get with the program.

Ron Jeremy said:
Gasoline prices NEVER went up to $2.60 per gallon during the 60's and 70's. Where the *uck did you get that information? Gasoline during the 60's were between .10 to .25 cents a gallon. During the early 70's, gasoline was at .25 to .35 cents a gallon and during the mid and late 70's it went up to .60+ cents a gallon and $1.00+ a gallon respectively. It NEVER was at $2.60 a gallon. Some people in here have no clue about what the gas prices were like during the 60's and 70's. You are obviously not Baby Boomers, but instead Generation Xers and Generation Yers. Smarten up and get with the program.
I think he meant adjusted for inflation

Guess I'm getting screwed with 93 octane at $2.03 / gallon. I can't run any lower octane due to detonation......damn the dyno tuners anyway. Guess I won't be touching any of the racing fuel for my cobra anytime soon either......back in 1998 it was $5.00/gallon

well with the rate of inflation, today gas around here is exactly where its supposed to be. Doesn't mean I like it. Adjusted for the inflation rate, gas should be at $1.82/gal, it's about $1.79/gal here now. (Micro economics, gotta love that class. :sleep: think that was the only thing i was awake for....) I want it to go back to 96 cents a gallon like it was in 2000!!!!! :hail2: :flag: :flag: :flag: