• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

Damn, got new wheels......

  • Thread starter Thread starter LaserSVT
  • Start date Start date May 10, 2008
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3

EPIK

Member
Jul 3, 2004
796
1
16
LEFT COAST
May 13, 2008
#41
  • May 13, 2008
  • #41
Good luck bill, I really hope u dont have to sell that sexy beast...
 

eliteJAE

Member
May 29, 2007
0
1
16
Stanford University
May 14, 2008
#42
  • May 14, 2008
  • #42
dood, dont sell it although i understand you need to, and thats part of being mature and whatnot, but....CMON MAN.....prostitution, i hear, is a very lucrative business
 

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
3,501
28
119
Motor City
May 15, 2008
#43
  • May 15, 2008
  • #43
The FR500's look great. Nice pic bro! I love those wheels, that is what I wanted on my Hack Job, but offset wouldn't work. My chrome Bullits are on and feel at home.
 

1992 2.3LX

New Member
Dec 5, 2002
885
0
0
Ky
May 16, 2008
#44
  • May 16, 2008
  • #44
i am not a fan of chrome or FR500s. So I agree I am not diggin them.
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
First Prev 3 of 3
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

For Sale 2006 Mustang GT Steering Wheel with Cruise Controls
  • lenko
  • Sep 3, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
0
Views
97
Other Classifieds Sep 3, 2026
lenko
H
New here and thanks
  • HoosierD420
  • Aug 30, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
0
Views
100
The Welcome Wagon Aug 30, 2026
HoosierD420
H
A
Blow through intercooled questions
  • AngryH58
  • Aug 31, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
179
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Sep 1, 2026
AngryH58
A
S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
434
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
I
I'm gonna have so many questions (but I know how to search)
  • ironhorsewayne
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
5
Views
268
The Welcome Wagon Jun 8, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?