Fox Daniel Carpenter cupholder console

• Thread starter Deleted member 215073
  • Start date
My only gripe about this setup is the look of the generic power ports they have installed. I wasn't a fan when I saw this done with the LRS console either.

I'd like to try the molded black plastic one, but without the power ports

Reactions: 1 user
I'm adding ports to my LMR panel. The cup holders on the one in this thread look cheap....and the location of the ports isn't right. Can't fit a phone in the tray and plug it up. Mine will be in between the mirror switch and the cup holders.

Cup holder ? What cup holder . That has a double port under the cap and does like 4a charging .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
A cup holder in the “Stock” shifter location would fit quite nicely
Was going to do it but I love the stock factory style looking delete better . I like very plain looking. If I didn’t do this I would’ve deff bought the reg cup holder console

The charger is from Amazon along with the 12v-5v power supply. I chose a yootech charger as it is very strong and had good reviews. The power supply is wired to a relay so it's not powered unless the key is on. The wireless chargers pull juice even when not used.
All parts were affixed with 3m double sided tape. I have a small write up on it in my build thread.

Reactions: 1 user