Did the former owners of X2C Motorsports start separate companies

MustangLife

Jan 5, 2003
Chattanooga, TN
Some of you non newbies will probaly remember X2C Motorsports that was around for a few years. I think the story was it was 2 guys who owned and operate it and than had differences and they closed up. Mark Lutton I know was the main guy and brains behind it all. I imagine someone like him wouldn't get out of the Mustang business forever but hopefully he is still making parts.

Some of there stuff was good products. I know I still have X2C's Upper and Lower Control Arms on my car.

But anyway was wondering if either of the guys started different companies. There prices couldn't be beat. Or any websites or info

Thanks in advance
Josh

• Sponsors (?)

Some of there stuff was good products. I know I still have X2C's Upper and Lower Control Arms on my car.

I still have a set of these new in the box. I think I bought them off a deal from these forums. The company dissolved not long after i got them (prob why so cheap) and didn't put them on the car. Figured cheap part + company gone = I'm not going to risk it. Maybe I'll throw them on this summer.