Log in
Register
Mustang Forums at StangNet

Search

By:
By:
Advanced…
Mustang Forums at StangNet
  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
Log in
Register
What's new

Search

By:
By:
Advanced…

More options

Toggle width
Menu
Install the app
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.

Do I need CC plates??

  • Thread starter Thread starter blackgtstang
  • Start date Start date Dec 14, 2003
B

blackgtstang

Founding Member
May 31, 2000
1,469
0
0
cincinnati
Dec 14, 2003
#1
  • Dec 14, 2003
  • #1
I got the X2C coilover kit. I was wondering if I need caster camber plates. I know it be a good idea but do I need them or not? If so whats a good place to get a decent set? thanks guys
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

93Nifty
Strut Tower Help!
  • 93Nifty
  • Jan 10, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
28
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jan 28, 2026
General karthief
General karthief
Aiden Brown
Need help ordering a oil cooler and filter relocation kit but don't know what I need
  • Aiden Brown
  • Aug 22, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
79
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sep 14, 2026
squeak93
squeak93
PonyGTrider
Fox Alignment Suggestions
  • PonyGTrider
  • Jul 12, 2025
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
555
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 13, 2025
PonyGTrider
PonyGTrider
N
Vibration after new clutch
  • nipple_looker
  • Sep 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
23
Views
474
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 26, 2026
fasterthangas
F
I
Engine Help requested in identifying how to resolve engine light issue
  • Ianslaney
  • Sunday at 2:23 PM
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
1
Views
65
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Sunday at 2:40 PM
Bullitt347
Bullitt347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
  • Dark Mode
  • Contact us
  • Terms and rules
  • Privacy policy
  • Help
  • RSS
Community platform by XenForo® © 2010-2026 XenForo Ltd. | Style by ThemeHouse
Top Bottom
Back
Forums
Menu