Does anybody have the Gauge Pod holder that replaces your center vent?

MustangOwner

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
Hey guys, i'm just looking for pictures of the Pod holder that holds 2 of the 2 5/8 gauges. It replaces you center air vents. Do they fit worth a crap? Poor quality? Any trimming or any issues like that? Do they look very good in your interior?

Heres a pic of one i found on a website. I'm looking for a bigger picture so i can see how it looks with the interior.....

View attachment 377470

• Sponsors (?)

I got a new one with 2 new gauges "autometer" I can send you for $90.00

never installed so I cant answer how good the fit it.

What Gauges do you have with them?

They fit and yet again another useless thread the search button could of fixed..

If i wanted **** from you i'd squeeze your head. If you don't have anything to say that deals with the question, why respond your just wasting time.

you must be redoing somthing with your fox..you have asked alot of questions latley....(like me) :)

http://www.soniccherry.com/interior/int.jpg i like his.

ha yes, i'm completely redoing the engine and doing rearend and interior and pretty much everything.

What Gauges do you have with them?

If i wanted **** from you i'd squeeze your head. If you don't have anything to say that deals with the question, why respond your just wasting time.

ha yes, i'm completely redoing the engine and doing rearend and interior and pretty much everything.

Your doing nthing but trolling up the forum with 8 different questions in one goddamn day. Use the damn search function once in a while..