Does Anyone Have A Picture Of The Magnaflow 59956 Cats Welded In On Their Off Road H-pipe?

Mstng93SSP

You have a nice rear end there Dave.
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Mililani, Hawaii
Does anyone have a picture of the Magnaflow 59956 cats welded in on their off road h-pipe? I just ordered a pair and want to see where on the h-pipe people have welded them in before they get here. Measurements might be helpful too but pictures would be fine.

Thanks

Chris

• Sponsors (?)

This off-road pipe was custom built 18 years ago so its shape is probably different than anything mass-produced, but those are 59956's installed 4 years ago.

H-pipemagnaflowcats.jpg

One more question. I have a 2 1/2 inch off road pipe. THat looks to be what you have there too. The inside diameter of the cats is supposed to be 2 1/2 inches, so did they fit over the pipe, or butt up against the pipe when you welded them.

Thanks

Chris

I realize this is a super old thread, but I was searching for the same answer and since it wasn't really answered definitively I thought I'd add more info for the next person that's searching and stumbles across it. I went ahead and ordered the Magnaflow 59956's and measured them with calipers. The ID is 2.531" (2-17/32") so these should slip over my 2.5" midpipes. In this case I may just use TorcTite clamps instead of welding.