• Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deraild
  • Start date Start date Oct 31, 2008
D

Deraild

New Member
Oct 31, 2008
2
0
0
Oct 31, 2008
#1
  • Oct 31, 2008
  • #1
I'm restoring a 68 coupe and I want to put Cobra R's on . 17x9 on the front and 17x10.5 on the rear. Has anyone tried this? I have no suspention upgrades...I am willing to do a little bending if I have to.. I'm not real sure how much back spacing I will need...
 
R

ron67fb

Founding Member
Aug 3, 2001
1,117
0
36
SF Bay area, CA
Oct 31, 2008
#2
  • Oct 31, 2008
  • #2
Many people know. Search for "17x9".
 

A67StangMaster

New Member
May 4, 2005
401
0
0
San Jose CA
Nov 2, 2008
#3
  • Nov 2, 2008
  • #3
They wont Fit.
I have the 17x8 on the front, mine with a 1inch spacer and it still hits. the rear you will fit the 10s
I have a 67 which is the same as a 68
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

W
New here, 1967 getting an efi 348 stroker.
  • Weeman348
  • Mar 27, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
182
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Mar 27, 2026
Weeman348
W
68 vert where to start?
  • 67 blueberry
  • Jul 2, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
109
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 2, 2026
67 blueberry
Fox Full set of seats in the back of a hatch
  • keel
  • Aug 28, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
274
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 31, 2026
keel
Fox Rear Seat Belts - 87-89 vs 90-93 length
  • dan50
  • Aug 3, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
4
Views
190
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 18, 2026
Mustang5L5
305-45-17 tires on Pony wheels (17")?
  • TTSaleen
  • Mar 1, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
7
Views
753
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 25, 2026
TTSaleen
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?