Does anyone want to start a stang club in Ohio Bethel Amelia Eastgate area

pitstang420

Feb 4, 2009
Bethel, Ohio
Does anyone want to start a mustang club in and around Bethel, amelia, Eastgate area ??? I have acouple friends that I have allready in bethel that wants to start one but it would be cool if we could find some more people in our area to just get some logos for our cars and do group thing together like all ride to the drag strip and get together and go to car shows (to look cause mine isn't no show peice) and help eachother with cars and to make sum friends with the same intrest MUSTANGS :) it was just a thought let me know if there is any intrested people to start something like this thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Check out Stangbangerz. There's a few of us locals on here and on there. Good bunch of folks over there too.

Other than that....don't much time for a car club these days. :shrug:

Ya im don't have much time my self Im not looking to do the meetings and all that just a group of people that we either text or email when someone has something going on like a project car or if there going to edgewater or if they hear about a cruz in or just having a party I dont know about you but I like to see a bunch of mustangs as a group pull in somewhere even if its a saturday night we all decide to go to Hooters for some wing thats why I said just some locals so its not that big of a deal 2 get together