Done Modding The Stang Because.....

BLK_ROUSH said:
Congrats on the purchase.

Interesting point on the commission made .... didn't know the amount.
Kinda thought it would be greater.

12K over and get $1K???
It would definately be greater unless the dealer put a cap on the commission because its managers are greedy
12k over would be an easy 3k deal in my pocket.

They do deal, actually pretty well except on a car like a Shelby. My dad and I both got great deals on cars there (old 04 GT and 01 Lariat F150).

I Cant blame them for selling it for as much as they can. If ya got something you can make money on then go for it. No different than selling a PS3 for 3K.

They still have a black/silver GT500 and black/silver GT at the south store.

The GT is mine and the Shelby is..... well.... ours?

No actualy its his I will just be lucky enough to drive it. He said you can drive it if you keep it clean all the time. Thats not a problem because I keep mine spotless all the time.

Were getting it in about an hour!!!!!

Shiot, I would pay to be allowed to just wash a Shelby that's a sweet deal...

Meet me at 8pm tonight at Halls and you can break it in by racing my Terminator down Coliseum Avenue

We got it. All I can say is... WOW

I have never been so impressed with a car in my life. In fact its soooo nice we're thinking about keeping it completely stock. Kind of a collector but still dive it a lot. We got it with 8.6 miles and now has 40.5 on it. I would have pictures but I never received the email from the dealer. We didn’t get there until dark so I couldn’t take any. Plus it’s kind of dirty since it was on the truck. But Ill have pictures of it as soon as I get it washed tomorrow. I don’t even want to sleep but I have to because I have finals tomorrow.

man, thats awsome! Remember to break the motor in properly though....dont want to be doing over 6K until after 500 or so miles. I would hate to see a ring not seat . But thats probably highly unlikely anyways.

ANYWAS PICS PLEASE TOMORROW!