Progress Thread My centrifugal ppl, how’s this deal?

• Sponsors (?)

(Usually) the instructions say.
Is there a brand at least?
631A712A-4367-47B4-96CA-77CDFF04A6C9.jpeg
It says 1oz to 2 gallons of coolant. Never done this before

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I replace those vacuum caps with a little section of hose that's blocked off by a bolt. Those caps just never have held up for me. I use small reinforced coolant hoses and two clamps. You also could use a 3/8th NPT pipe plug. It's the cleanest option.

The last 10 years or so I've been running them to the throttle body spacer like normal on my personal cars. On customers cars they get taken off and replaced one of the above 2 ways depending on the customer's request.

So poured it in gave it crank and let it run for a second. Think I’ve found the culprit. Only spot I could see, everything else was clean and no dye. Not sure why unless the plug just cracked, hopefully can reach it and re plug it.
E3355C0B-662A-4AA3-AD31-51622A6E513A.jpeg
I’m not visualizing this area, but it rocks that you found it! (Is that the adapter for the EGR coolant line at the passenger back of the intake?)
And it looks like a scene out of CSI.

Reactions: 1 user
I popped one of these in, same as that little button type but at least I could use a socket VS an Allen. Only thing is it just seemed like it kept going, it’s tight but if I kept cranking it felt like it would just keep screwing down. Unlike that other one that was in that had the head I guess and would come to a stop. Tried to crank the car to test it and of course the battery is drained. Guess we shall see
79520C3B-5E5E-4605-88D8-D7CE1C9C0FE9.jpeg