SVOhaunt.jpg

:eek:
:eek:

• Sponsors (?)

I found out the 86 and 87-88 ttops have a different trim across the back of the roof. To be honest I still may not cut my roof. I'm on the fence about it. Either way I'll have a cleaned up ttop swap kit ready to sell if I don't. I'll keep sourcing parts and see where it goes. The weatherstrip won't be in stock until atleast December.

I have to tell someone. I just found this on FB MP for free...and legit for free.

Screenshot_20211028-182508_Maps.jpg

Me and they guy have been going back and forth. Setting up a time this weekend. Can't resist free. It's also an 88 and the same color as Dusty. The 86 is getting Chopped up Saturday. I'll have two groups of ttop swap parts.

I have to tell someone. I just found this on FB MP for free...and legit for free.

Screenshot_20211028-182508_Maps.jpg

Me and they guy have been going back and forth. Setting up a time this weekend. Can't resist free. It's also an 88 and the same color as Dusty. The 86 is getting Chopped up Saturday. I'll have two groups of ttop swap parts.
the question is:

How many junk cars can you put in your driveway before your neighbors start bitching, or the property values around your house start falling?
For me,..that’s exactly 1 car.

the question is:

How many junk cars can you put in your driveway before your neighbors start bitching, or the property values around your house start falling?
No junk cars at my house. I live in a pretty nice neighborhood and don't want to be " that guy ". Both of these cars are getting cut up where they sit. All I have to do is haul the carpet and bad plastics to the county dump ( for free ) and take the metal to scrap. 40 bucks for a high walled u haul trailer, a few blades, and it's a done deal.

Now finding room for the parts is another issue. My basement door is down steps outside. The garage is easier buy its supposed to house the two mustangs and my tools.

I'm looking for another house as we speak. Prices have stabilized a bit. Not back to pre pandemic prices but they've dropped about 40- 50k around here. Also, in the works of buying an investment property for way under value. Wish me luck.

I could always drop the 20k and get a building built at the farm just for mustangs and parts. The only issue is I'm not down there a lot. Guaranteed to need something that is stashed away buried under some crap and forgotten about down there. If I'm working on something down there I'm guaranteed to need a tool that's 1.5 hours away.

Reactions: 4 users
the question is:

Great question, for me it's none as I have an HOA and live about a strong 3 wood from the HOA office/park so there's a 0% chance I can get away with ANYTHING.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Did some sketchy stuff this morning. Had to get the whole shell. Was fun towing it down the highway at O dark 30.

20211030_082319.jpg

This was at the house...

20211030_103203.jpg

The neighbors loved it. The sawzall blades rattling against sheet metal. Took loose all the stuff I could before 11:15. I really wanted the rear but it was making some weird noises and a couple bolts were frozen. If it was at the guys house I would've cut the lower arms. That was a no go because it had to roll to the scrap yard.

The yard was a complete mess from all the rain. Had mud almost up to the center caps. 4 wheel drive pulled it through. Had to pressure wash the truck and the dolly when I got back. Made a whole $75.60

20211030_184015.jpg

She's got her spot back and Dusty is outside on the battery tender. He was running kind of rough today. It's time to do some maintenance stuff.

20211030_183817.jpg

....now for the next one.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Hope that wasn’t a smiley face steering wheel you left on there!!
Tough way to make $75 bucks........ but I’d have done it too!!:nice:

The smiley face steering wheel and tilt column are safe in the garage...along with the perfect steering coupler and non- leaking rack.

Reactions: 2 users
Happy Halloween !!!

Went out to a cars and donuts meet this morning with Dusty and the Lady. Had a good time. A bunch of people really liked the car. Met some cool people.

The guy I'm getting the other TTop parts from came down with an s10 with a LS3 and big fat tires bolted up to an explorer 8.8. I'll still say the only way to make a Chevy fast is to bolt it to Ford parts. Lol

No pics. We were busy with all the attention. Somebody even decided to put her hands on her car again.

Reactions: 2 users
Second guy backed out on me. No skin off my back. It was his friend's that past away recently. The family gave him the car but are in the process of selling the house. They had someone else come get it.