• Sponsors (?)

The black car gave me hell with the ttop seals. Had to rebuild both doors...and one is twisted from an accident. I was going to make a separate thread for it but ended up getting so busy with it. I did the fetvstrips twice, seals 3 times, and took 4 days to adjust the windows and doors. I did a bunch of stuff to it but didn't take time to document. Way too frustrating.

I'm in the process of refreshing a cobra engine and putting another one together. Nothing new with Dusty...or Scarlet ( with her passenger seat full of parts ).

I'm going to be taking a break for a while. Lots going on and time is very limited for the next month or so.

Reactions: 3 users
Drove Dusty Easter after cleaning'em up some. Took the " Motorsport " sticker off the windshield. Beat the snot out of him on the back road by my house and parked him safely back in The Fox Den. Nothings changed. He will be getting a new double din radio and a revamp of the sub in the trunk. Might add a front facing camera with a button on the shifter. Rear view mirror already has a screen in it for reverse. The wide band sensor needs to be replaced, oil changed, plugs changed, and rocker arms gone through. They aren't making noise but I like to check up on them to make sure they aren't getting loose. Might paint the hot side while I'm under the hood.

This stuff may or may not happen but it's all on my list. Life is busy but I try to view the forum every day. I'd rather read through you guys posts than watch damn near anything on TV lately.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm a lucky man :) She hasn't killded me yet !!!

27393.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
  • Ah yes, I see.  I see.
Reactions: 9 users
Random Question: Are you thinking about GT side skirts?
On a Coupe???!!! Oh Jesus please say no.

Nope... last time I tried to put something on this car off of a GT the car threw itself off the trailer. I want to make fiberglass sideskirts for it. I've been thinking about something that would come down from below the body side molding. Trying to sort out what to do with the area at the door to fender gap. Another thing that may not happen but I think about it every time I look at the car.

Reactions: 1 user
Good news. Now that I have another decent car to drive to meets I can get some more done to Dusty. Nope...who am I kiddin'.

20230518_003926.jpg

I did install a Sjoybring double din radio with android auto and customizable start screen and background. I had installed a Kenwood but its now in the Q400. The kenwwod had the front and rear rca plus sub output. The Sjoy was cheap on Amazon, sounds good, and is shallow so it will fit in our foxes with no modifications. You will need a metal install cage for it though. Without that it will sit loose. I used the Kenwood one. I also found out that my el'cheapo single din, the Kenwood, and the Sjoy all use the same radio plug. I didn't even have to redo the wiring.

20230518_004056.jpg

I'm having an issue with insomnia at the moment. Figured I'd post something to keep the hope alive.

The Ol'Lady is officially tying the knot with me in November. I've been calling her my wife for so long. Finally got my release papers from my actual ex-wife so we can move on into our future. There's been a lot going on. That marriage and divorce was the absolute worse. Actually took years. It took longer to get the divorce than any legal case I've ever seen. She drug the last lawyer out for almost 3 years. He got it done though. If a woman knows the system it's very hard to actually get one. Especially, if you have kids, property, or a woman that will not let go.

A mustang girl deserves a mustang guy. She deals with my craziness...and I learned how to duck and cover. She's the best !

20230509_200725.jpg

20230509_181829.jpg

14 years...

20190509_135608.jpg

She put a spell on me. Made me fat :chin

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Whenever I see your posts I think to myself. Wish I had a wife like that. You will have a great time getting old with a lady that likes to do some things that you like. I've been married thirty years, and it;s all about her. Great for her. So, so, for me.

Reactions: 1 users
Whenever I see your posts I think to myself. Wish I had a wife like that. You will have a great time getting old with a lady that likes to do some things that you like. I've been married thirty years, and it;s all about her. Great for her. So, so, for me.
That sucks Pete! Does she go on cruises, or to the shows with you at all? 30 years, something’s gotta be going right!! Lol
My wife isn’t into the car really, but she knows I love it. When I go to the Sunday shows early in the morning, her and my daughter will come down in the afternoon and hang out! It’s a long day, even for me, so wouldn’t expect them to do the whole day, but it’s cool they come down and show their support!
I have my things, she has her things, and then we have “our things”. Gotta be a balance, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 1 user
You need to Watch " Entrepreneurs in cars" , on you tube.....