Been working on this for a while.

20230621_195443.jpg

20230621_195450.jpg

20230702_222129.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pics. Since this dumb phone update the picture quality has changed. Thank Verizon. Smh

Hard to find time for side work with all the wedding planning and family stuff. It's comingvyogether very well though.

Added a new car to out fleet. The F150 has spent enough days with a 3 to 4 hour 70 mile daily commute. Time to let him rest and wait for the surgery to begin. I'll by replacing the rockers before winter.

Here's the new ( to us ) vehicle. It's a 2011 Sonata with a brand new dealer installed engine. Car drives great. Hyundai had recalls on a bunch of their engines. The dealer states conventional oil in these things but I know several people that use synthetic and have over 200k on the recalled engines. I'm sure this one will past long enough for me to make my money back in gas money.

20230706_180329.jpg

Dusty is just hanging out. I'm going to chill on the car projects until the 4 post gets installed....and the absolute ton of other stuff to be done around the house.

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

No mustang stuff. Just had the trip of a lifetime. Flew to Vegas from Virginia. Stayed in Freemont...got a rental bmw ( no mustangs available ) and drove to Sedona Arizona, Pheonix, San Diego, and back up to the Flamingo in Vegas for a night. Drove 1070 miles. Was a great experience for my bachelor excursion. Me and my Ol'Lady are getting married Nov. 18th in Maryland.

Got into a little trouble on the golf coarse in Pheonix though.

20230930_102428.jpg

20230930_102509(0).jpg

Beautiful weather for all of the 6 days. Great memories. California is beautiful but I could never move there. Pheonix was very nice. Hung out in Scottsdale for a night. That was crazy :rock:

Got back home and took the 2002 Steeda out. Was an awesome ride. Even lit them up for a neighbor ( by request ).:burnout:

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, it's been a while. I clicked on the thread and had to click on [Jump to New].

That means it's [old] with no updates. :O_o:

I'm not dead. She didn't kill me yet.:banana:

No Dusty stuff going on. I've posted a little in the new edge threads. I check in almost every day. Just no real new stuff with Dusty. I might as well get him on jack stands and cover him up.

Ya'll are still in the honeymoon phase where when she sneezes, you're holding her hair back etc... Totally puke worthy. :rolleyes:

She's happy your socks aren't on the floor. :)

She has no idea they stick to the ceiling. :coff: