This is the one I usually go through....guess I'll be digging behind the kick panel again. Smh
uploadfromtaptalk1472414390770.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I wonder if Dusty is going to miss me while I'm gone. Lol. I've got so much left to do....guess I'll have to run the pages of CL and find him a souvenir.[emoji14]

Reactions: 1 user
I've got to stretch my money so I can have some left for Dusty. Lol

That was on top of a mountain ( Sandia Peak ) at the highest bar in the US.

Did I mention previously about my fear of heights ? Lol

Reactions: 1 users
Today I'm Chillin at this brewery. Pretty good house IPA called dog days... Its not as hoppy as I'd like but a few of these will get the job done.
uploadfromtaptalk1472949212810.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1472949235967.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I've been all over the country since last week. Very good times. Even hiked up to 16000 ft above sea level.

New Mexico is one of my all time favorite places.

Got home today at 5:30pm and started working on Dusty. Nothing major - just ran wires inside for the gauges....still alot to go.

Couple months and then Vegas baby !!!

Got some wiring done yesterday. Fuel gauge is now sitting in its home location. Doesn't look too bad.
uploadfromtaptalk1473441117787.jpg

Today I hope to get the other gauges wired up. Gotta make sure the oil circuits are leak free. Then priming the motor.

Seems like its taking forever.

Reactions: 4 users
Tore into a little more wiring and found this.
uploadfromtaptalk1473528979417.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1473529001886.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1473529038174.jpg

My ignition switch came apart while I was trying to pull the connector apart. The reason for this melting was this...
uploadfromtaptalk1473529104036.jpg

Glad I had a spare harness and ignition switch. Its all fixed now.

This is the reason I keep telling folks to go through their connectors. This one loosened over the years causing high amperage and heat....melting the connector.

I've been dealing with this harness previously but didn't notice how bad it was. Guess I'll blame it on the beer.

Reactions: 5 users
All the gauges are wired except wide band ( haven't gotten one yet ).

Was putting pipe dope on my oil lines when I realized the impossible.... I never put a gasket or sealed the bottom of the turbo....smh....always more work to do.

Reactions: 1 user
uploadfromtaptalk1473549437606.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1473549449197.jpg

Can anyone guess what I'm doing now ?.... That's right...oil pressure baby !!! No leaks yet
uploadfromtaptalk1473549533823.jpg

I turned the motor over with the starter.... Sounds pretty good spinning.

Tomorrow I hope to get the rear bumper situated....next week the exhaust tips.

Still have a lot to do....but figured I'd focus on getting this thing running before I make it pretty.

This is what I'll see driving at night. Thanks to everyone for keeping me moving ahead with this project. Don't know what I'd do without a forum of like minded individuals. [emoji106]
uploadfromtaptalk1473552361361.jpg