• Sponsors (?)

Dusty and Scarlet Rose are going to get the SEM trim black treatment at the same time. Then I'll focus on rerouting the ACine that runs under the turbo. It just doesn't sit well with me.

It's interesting how I can justify buying another car, but can't when it comes to spending almost 2k in wheels and tires. The tires alone are over 1k.

Dusty is in a good place, project wise. I've been driving all over the place. Noticed I get way more attention with the hood off.

Lots of bodywork in the future on both cars. The paint will have to wait until we get another house. I'm confident that I can paint it on my own. Years ago I painted a few cars and tons of fenders and bumpers. Paint turned out pretty good back then. I'd love to send it off and get it done but don't like the idea of the car being gone months....and I don't trust other people.

Reactions: 1 users
Dusty hanging out with his new buddy.

20210721_234518.jpg

Match made in heaven...

Reactions: 7 users
A stangnet member brought his fresh aluminum headed engine for me to install. Y'all did good on the advise.

Shoulda warned him about me though. :shrug:

13729.jpeg

He's going to have sumthin' serious on his hands.:rock:

• Haha
  • Surprised
Reactions: 6 users
The ole Lady's car is in pretty good shape. I must tell y'all, the hardest thing to do is to stand back and not take over doing stuff. It's a huge learning curve for me to just sit back and work with her on her time. We've been spending a bunch of time together on Scarlet Rose. This is one of the best things we could've done.

Dusty is relaxing outside waiting on his turn for some action.

Reactions: 3 users
The ole Lady's car is in pretty good shape. I must tell y'all, the hardest thing to do is to stand back and not take over doing stuff. It's a huge learning curve for me to just sit back and work with her on her time. We've been spending a bunch of time together on Scarlet Rose. This is one of the best things we could've done.

Dusty is relaxing outside waiting on his turn for some action.
Good for you man-way back when my wife and I where just starting out, she would always help or be out in the garage with me working on what ever I had going on. Now when I ask “When’s the last time your oil was checked” she always says “when you did it.” :shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Good for you man-way back when my wife and I where just starting out, she would always help or be out in the garage with me working on what ever I had going on. Now when I ask “When’s the last time your oil was checked” she always says “when you did it.” :shrug:

She helped fund my madness and sat the engine down in Dusty. That's about as far as that went....oh....and she replaced the spark plugs in the Taurus. When I work on the cars I usually zone out and just get it done.

Reactions: 2 users
Snug as two bugs in a rug...

20210731_215655.jpg

This is some good brandy. Sweet but good. Gotta be prepared for it.

20210731_215641.jpg

...back to old trusty.

20210731_221132.jpg

Have a good night guys.

• Hell Yeah!
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users