Dyno'd car, 400rwhp; tuned by Doug at dynojoe's in Houston (Video)

• Sponsors (?)

I'll get that scanned and sent to you big cat... Give me a day or so. I'll also had purchased a different pulley.. that with the tune gave me about 45 more ponies than the car had before. With the Bullitts stock 3.73's; the car is perfect for daily driving and a beast at WOT.

Respectable #s. Doug does great work. He told us that day that the stock fuel pump was good up to 450 HP, but each pump could be slightly different. What would you be upgrading to? The GT500 pump?

DynoJoe is my new tuner. Very pleased with that shop!

When I was there, Jim D'Amore from JDM was there and he did my tune. I think it is great that Joe attracts the best tuners in the country to his shop.

I'm supposed to go back sometime soon to get the GT500 fuel pump system (from JDM), new plugs, put my stock crank damper back on, new brakes, and retune. I'm expecting at least 50 more rwhp, to get me to 475 or so.

Those are some nice numbers! Wish I could have stayed for your pulls. I can`t wait to see some 1/4 mile times. I enjoyed meeting everyone and like the way the car runs after my dyno tune. I drove down from Dallas just to have Doug do his magic! I will run it this week 1/8 at Texas Raceway.

The only mods to the car are:<BR>
<B>Roushcharger<BR></B>
<B>Open Air Filter<BR></B>
<B>Different Supercharger Pulley<BR></B>
<B>and Doug's Tune.<BR><BR><BR></B>

The car has factory 3.73's ; don't know how much that affects #'s. I've heard varying thoughts. Also, it was done on a Mustang Dyno.

<BR>
(And more people ask me about my avatar than my car!!)

did you get out before 3pm? or did you end up going to the doctor???? How did you miss out on the meet walter??? I just found out online about 3 weeks ago..drove down from Dallas. but I understand that you can only do so many cars in one day. I guess it takes about 2 hours a car. Mine was hot and Doug had some issues with my timing.But it went 276 RHP 295 RWT. My luck I prob got some bad gas. I am going to do lots of data logging to see if I have an issue. I cannot tell much diff but I have not WOT yet or had it at the track yet. My car only has the C&L racer intake and Dougs tune.And that alone before the dyno tune Best was 8.60 1/8 and 13.37 1/4. Really happy with service I got. Thanks again to Dynojoe`s shop for hosting Doug. He has a really nice shop go check it out!

Simple I didn't know the place existed much less that Doug was coming to town. I drove by that street countless of times but the warehouse is really nondescript so I always missed it. Bad luck for me I guess. I hope he comes back, I'll probably stop by there one of these days maybe tomorrow to check the place out I've been really swamped with work so that's been keeping me from going.

Actually, I had a "doctor's appointment" I have a new version of the SCT tuner and after the second pull it went haywire and reflashed everything and killed my car. So everything in the SCT and car got deleted. Doug and Joe were immediatly on the phone to fix the issue. I actually got out of there around 2:45 I'd say.